This is difficult today…
1. I love how my dog looks at me. He has the softest loving eyes. He makes me feel safe.
2. Woodsie our not pure bred Sylky chicken laid an egg 2 days in a row. Yesterday we heard the 4 chickens making a terrible noise. Everyone stormed out, thinking th neighbours dog is playing peeping Tom again. Nope they all stood in a circle being happy about the egg that Woodsie laid in the middle of the chicken coop.
I found another one when I went to feed them just now. It is quite a picture to see how they all looked at the egg… It was still warm. It is one cock named Becky (he has a deformed beak and is a beautiful buff Orpington) then he has 3 wifes. Kleintjie and Daisy, black Pekins and then the famous Woodsie.
I wonder if they want some offspring, since Becky is regularly doing his duty. That in itself is something to behold. The hens disappear under him, when he is doing his thing and after a big noise you just see this tiny black hen running away from underneath him. Okay, I think I just did the unmentionable and discussed our chickens sex life online… Really?
3. I love my eldest daughter’s gold coloured hair. It is so beautiful and she herself is so beautiful inside and out.
4. We got awesome gifts from one of our aftercare kid’s mothers.
5. God is good, all the time. I love my friend Asanda Kwenena, she is saying this everytime I see her and she gives me hugs and tells me she loves me. Her beautiful kids Vuvu and Olo is also in my aftercare.
Okay, see it wasn’t that difficult. Sometimes we just need to take our hand off of our face, so that we don’t just see the missery in life.
But anyway, much love and kindness.