1. I found this comfort in the bible.
For this reason we never become discouraged. Even though our physical being is gradually decaying, yet our spiritual being is renewed day after day. And this small and temporary trouble we suffer will bring us a tremendous and eternal glory, much greater than the trouble. For we fix our attention, not on things that are seen, but on things that are unseen. What can be seen lasts only for a time, but what cannot be seen lasts for ever.
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 GNB
2. The smell of the food my kids are preparing is awesome.
3. I really enjoyed the sun on me and the beauty around me while hanging the washing outside. We live on a farm.
4. First day of holiday, I don’t have to rush.
5. I’m really grateful that I’m healthy in spite of the dementia.
Now your turn😁🌹
Much love and kindness.